Sunday, April 25, 2010

COOLING their heels

Hello all. Steve here. As some of you may have noticed in Celia's blog, the girls are without Internet for the next few days, so Margaret asked me to post an update. They are in Tiruvanamali and are doing fine. Her spirits are good, especially since their hotel has AIR CONDITIONING! Whew!

Her workshop at the American Center went fine - a few logistical problems, but was well-received - so that is a huge load off her shoulders. So now they are taking a few days to relax in the coolness.

More later.
Steve

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Air conditioning. How much do I love air conditioning.

Maggie said...

I know you won't see this for a little while, but I thought you'd like to know, Julia has a little girl! Both mother and daughter (as yet unnamed, so I'm still pulling for Flatbush) are well, relatively uneventful and UNMEDICATED labor! As the official Book Buyer to Wee Flatbush, I am running around in a happy tizzy scooping up copies of Pat the Bunny and Blueberries for Sal.

Maggie said...

Baby is Veronica.

When you have a minute, you should read this: http://tinyurl.com/2eyybdm