Thursday, February 18, 2010

Delay is possible

... or we will leave Saturday, as planned.

Sure is tough to plan, not knowing. Yet, surprisingly, I am relatively relaxed.

Unfortunately, a delay means complications with all our contacts, plus major complications with C's re-enrollment in school in August. AND, impossibly difficult arrangements - or even re-assignments - at Lake Forest College. The semester start won't wait for my medical clearance. 

However, looking over the calendar, it appears that there are options. But, those options require mighty tight scheduling.

So, we will see...
And we will plan...
And we will hope that all the parts come together...

Really not so foolish to hope.  ALMOST everything is in place; we may even depart on Saturday. If not, I assume we will depart soon there after.  And if not, you'll hear about it in bold CAPITAL letters.

If we are a day or two late departing, schedules will be fine.  I will have time to double-check the taxes. And, I'll have time to check on Jane's status.  And that will make me more relaxed.  But please (if possible) no extra crises.  And (if necessary) I hope the crises come and go really soon... And that I may help.  And that you all are well.

No comments: